Consumers rarely get to see the real inner workings of realtorland, without having to jump through hoops, by calling an agent and then having to meet with them…just to get the simplest of information. And it’s a frustrating experience. To be forced to meet with an agent just to find out what homes have sold in Tenafly or in any other town in 2012 is unreasonable. So I’m making this information available online for your convenience.
Also, check out trulia.com for more information, when you click on a particular town. Trulia and zillow have the best sales figures online…for various categories…but I go much more in depth with the numbers than they do. But whatever it is, those two sites are far better than the njmls, Realtor.com or any brokerage site.
Here’s a list of the 26 homes sold in Tenafly as of March 31, 2012
- 17 homes were sold priced below $1 million
- 9 homes were sold priced above $1 million
- Don’t try to figure out the DOM (days on market), because every time a price is changes it goes back to zero…so it’s a bogus number on these charts
- The sales prices in green show the homes that had a price reduction or two, or three. Red numbers are for price increases
- 17 of 26 homes were sold to New Jersey residents…see the towns listed below the home address
- 7 homes were sold to people already living in Tenafly
- 4 homes were sold to people from New York
- The address shown in the same line as the price is the address for the home that was sold
- The last three numbers on the right are # bedrooms, # full baths and # half baths