I just came across this article via Twitter…and the San Francisco Chronicle, and then referred back to it from the original source…northjersey.com;
- first it shows the depth and reach of twitter
- and second this article has been seen by people across the nation
- and most importantly the Tenafly school system is part of the conversation regarding drugs in schools
To me, the point of the article makes us question how the school board will see fit to handle the drug problem facing every school in New Jersey, and across the country:
- Will Tenafly randomly drug test students…and beginning at what grade?
- Will Tenafly continue to use drug-sniffing dogs in schools as a deterrent?
Did the drug-sniffing dogs mentioned in the article have stuffy noses that day. Hope our airports don’t use the same dogs
Check out the article and let us know what you think of this incredibly important issue that affects all of our kids.